Most adults know that they need to invest in order to meet their long time financial goals. But most people enter the investment world with little real live experience, even less investment-applicable education, and a myriad of unrealistic expectations.
We're going to change all that in a few 1.5 hour intense on-line training sessions--- with no product sales, and no gimmicks, gadgets, or software. When we're done with you, you will know: (1) if Market Cycle Investment Management is right for you, and (2) if you have both the time and the courage to implement the strategies involved.
Available to private groups of ten or more (unrelated) people.
You will "own" a set of Seven Realistic Expectations, and you will have taken the first steps in learning how to achieve your long-term investment goals.
Seven Realistic Expectations - This Is What You Want:
- I want to lose less market value than my markets do, during cyclical corrections.
- I want always to be prepared for corrections, and with enough cash to take advantage of lower prices.
- I want my investment "base income" to be dependable and consistent --- even in the midst of financial crises.
- I want my investment portfolio to make faster moves to new All Time Market Value Highs.
- I want the productive "Working Capital" in my portfolio to grow constantly and consistently throughout the market cycle.
- I want my annual "base income" to grow every year, regardless of market conditions.
- I want never again to experience disappearing profits in excess of a reasonable target %.
6 Steps To A Secure Investment Future - This Is How You Get It:
- Learn how we use "cost based" asset allocation techniques.
- Learn how we develop and apply fundamental risk minimization techniques.
- Learn to understand the investment environment and how we use it to your advantage.
- Learn how we select income investments and how we guage their performance.
- Learn how we select "safer" stocks, diversify properly, and establish reasonable profit targets.
- Learn how we protect you from the demons of Wall Street and their media cronies.
YOU tell me when you want to meet --- minimum seven attendees; maximum twenty.
When the training is completed you'll know how you want your investment portfolio managed. You can do it yourself or speak to the only investment professionals on the planet authorized to do it for you by the creator of the program.
Contact me to arrange a FREE session for your club or organization.
Contact these professionals to get your program up and running.
AAII Chapter Presentations:
2012 - Baton Rouge
2011 - Albuquerque
2010 - Charlotte, Denver, Delray Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, & North Jersey
2009 - Atlanta, Birmingham, & Research Triangle
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY PRIVATE MAILING LIST